Friday, September 4, 2009

To All Readers

A bit of a milestone for this new blog site has passed today and I want all readers, members and subscribers to know I appreciate your taking the time to read this diverse collection of rants and ramblings. I want everyone to know I do appreciate it. Of course, I have a self-destructive streak, so I will give a warning that in some future posts I will be diving into my thoughts on the roots of revolutionary republicanism. So, along with my thanks, consider this your last call -next stop: crazytown! Anyway, I thank you all, I am grateful to all, newcomers and those who've been around a while and I am ... The Mad Monarchist.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the work you put into this informative and enjoyable blog. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...