Monday, March 7, 2011

Congratulations Are In Order

Last night my right-hand-man "Teapot" and his lovely wife welcomed their baby girl, Rhys Leighann, into the world. The little bundle is seen above with her proud papa and her possibly even prouder aunt (my dear red Robin who is the best of all us misfits) -had a shown a picture of her mother you humble blogger would likely not be long for this world. But, she was a real trooper and followed my directions exactly. I told her some time ago that she should have the baby on March 6th so I could more easily remember the date and she did as she was told perfectly. How thoughtful is that? Anyway, we are all as pleased as we can be, busting buttons left and right. This little girl was a long time coming and not without considerable difficulty so we are all ecstatic that she has finally arrived. Happy birthday Rhys!
Hip, hip, Huzzah!
Hip, hip, Huzzah!
Hip, hip, Huzzah!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to "Teapot" and his wife then.
    Ha, I was initially wondering "who are these royals who have had a child? I've never seen them before."
    But yes, congratulations and all happiness to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teapot, like myself (his mother is my first cousin) has the blood of minor nobility in his veins. But, his wife is half Irish and I've never met an Irish man or woman who wasn't descended from a king -so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's always good to pass on good news. Congratulations to Teapot and all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall add my own hearty congratulations, and this.

    From the 1662 Book Of Common Prayer, on the Churching of Women.

    http://www.eskimo.com/~lhowell/bcp1662/occasion/women.html



    And if they feel more Elizabethan, the 1559!


    http://justus.anglican.org/resources/bcp/1559/Churching_of_Women_1559.htm


    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...