Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Mad Monarchist Rides North

The Mad Monarchist is taking it on the road today and will be relocating to the northern compound in the Alamo City for a while so posting may interrupted for a time. I will update if possible while I'm hiding out in our former provincial royal capital, but if I am not able you will know the reason. Once back in the familiar wilds of the frontier things should return to "normal" but I cannot say exactly when that will be. In the meantime, if you need a further dose of the madness you can head over to Mad for Monaco and read about the trials and tribulations of Prince Florestan or the many scandals of Princess Catherine-Charlotte to name a few recent posts. So, call me gone, I am takin' it on the road, I am going on the lamb, I am hitting the dusty trail and I am ... The Mad Monarchist.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...