Friday, December 23, 2011

My Apologies

My apologies to all but it may be fairly slim pickings here at the Mad Monarchist for a while. With everyone else on Christmas vacation around here, I'm having to work overtime and have had little time to make much progress on the blog. I have exhausted my 'ready to post' articles, which I try to have done ahead of time to allow for the occasional hiccup, so while I will try to do what I can, with all of the extra demands on my time (and a few minor family disasters) it might take until after the holiday break for things to get back to normal. I am sorry if this disappoints anyone and I appreciate everyone for your attention and your understanding.
-The Mad Monarchist

7 comments:

  1. Not at all, Mad Monarchist. Good luck with all your engagements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with everything! It sounds hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes! I always thought that 50-60 posts a month is insanely hectic anyway.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been amazed at the quantity and consistently high quality of your posts. I'd say a bit of a break is certainly well deserved.

    Happy Christmas and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in agreement with all the previous commenters. Your posts are certainly more consistent in high quality and quantity than my own, so I've no right to complain. Merry Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry MM we will survive; there is always the archive to keep us occupied if we suffer withdrawal pangs. Merry Christmas to you and your readers and a happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, my dear Mad Monarchist. The madness shall continue. Now pass the tea!

    Merry Christmas and a happy 2012 to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...