Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Blog: Mad for Monaco

For those interested in the history, monarchy and personalities of the Principality of Monaco I have (a couple days ago) started a new blog on the subject called "Mad for Monaco". It is a specialty blog dealing solely with Monaco and my primary blogging will remain right here. I just wanted some place to post my Monaco-related scribblings as the place I had done so in the past has been overrun with spammers lately and I don't know if there is much future in it. Added to that, my Geocities site on Monaco will soon be saying "Adieu" when Yahoo! shuts down the Geocities program so I wanted a place to save materials from that site and post new items as they come. So, if you are interested in or curious about the tiny Mediterranean monarchy go have a look at Mad for Monaco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...