Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogger Links & Business

I've tried to streamline the links section and a number have gone, mostly because they have not been updated in months and seem to have been abandoned, others have been removed for failing to provide a link back after asking to be listed here. I would like to take this opportunity to remind all readers who are bloggers that if you are a reader, have a link to this blog, I would be more than happy to put a link to yours in kind. You just need to let me know! I have found a few like that and added them later but I'm not a mind reader so if you're going to link here I'd be glad to return the favor but you do need to make me aware of it. Thanks again to all readers, subscribers, members and linkers!

Also, if anyone wants to make use of any of my homemade graphics that will appear from time to time to link back to this page (a shameless plug I know) that is certainly okay with me ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking to Cross of Laeken, I really appreciate it. Might I ask if you could be so kind as to link to Sword & Sea as well? (I have linked to your excellent site on both my blogs). Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than happy to and thanks for the reminder. I had thought it was already listed but it must have slipped my damaged mind. It's there now, and good stuff on the great Marshal Mannerheim (I do love true stories of little guys fighting against the odds).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following this blog as soon as I found it and have added a link on the sidebar as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Yes, Mannerheim was amazing and should be better known!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Senora Vidal, I have followed your blog for a very long time before I decided to give it a try myself and your link is included as well. Matterhorn, I've been a Mannerheim fan ever since I saw a documentary on the Winter War by the now late Walter Cronkite when I was a boy in school. Cronkite described him as a "tough, crusty aristocrat". My fascination for their fight is similar to that which has always made me fond of Belgium. I imagine being born within sight of the Alamo has something to do with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fortunate that you posted this just now, as I came across your work just a few days ago and now link to you. Indeed, just now I have drawn my readers' attention to your article of Godefroy de Bouillon. If you'd be so kind to link to me, I'd be much appreciative. Thank you for your excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already done! I'm not sure when it was done but when I first came across your blog I noticed you linked back here and so immediately did likewise. Keep up the good work there, it is always good to see defenders of the ancien regime fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...