Saturday, June 1, 2013

Still Alive

Thanks to everyone who sent along their moral support. I am still going, just not quite back in fighting shape yet and not recovering as fast as I would like. It seems now I had some really unrealistic expectations of just being able to jump up and go back to normal as soon as it was over. My diet is restricted, eating and taking the pain medication seems to be impossible and I cannot seem to stop being dizzy -though I don't know if that's from the procedure or from barely being able to eat anything. And on top of that the breathing tube they had down my throat has given me a most aggravating cough that nothing seems to help. So, yes, I am through it and coming back around but I'm not 100% yet and, if possible, am a little more cranky than usual. I appreciate everyone having patience with me right now, hopefully I will be back to normal soon. When I am, I will be addressing the republican traitors of Australia, have some more "Story of Monarchy" shorts and, to reward everyone for being so patient, another look at my "fan mail" which everyone seems to love reading. Thanks for hanging in there, it shouldn't be for much longer.

Stay mad my friends
MM

5 comments:

  1. Get well soon MM! I miss your regular posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that it went well, and I hope your recovery is a quick one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your recovery and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back home, take it easy and relax. The Internet will be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...