Thursday, June 27, 2013

Monarchist Quote


"I hate rebels, I hate traitors, I hate tyranny come from where it will. I have seen much of the world, and I have learnt from experience to hate and detest republics. There is nothing but tyranny & oppression, I have never known a good act done by a Republican, it is contrary to his character under the mask of Liberty. He is a tyrant, a many headed monster that devours your happiness and property. Nothing is free from this monster's grasp. A republic has no affection for its subjects. A King may be ill advised and act wrong, a Republic never acts right, for a knot of villains support each other, and together they do what no single person dare attempt."


-Lord Horatio Nelson
A great man and one of the greatest naval commanders in world history and, like the proprietor of The Royal World, The Mad Monarchist completely agrees with his sentiments above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...