Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some Time Off

Shortly the Tory Royalist from sunny Alberta will be arriving at the MM compound for a little reactionary conference. So, while we will be busy plotting counter-revolution, I will be taking some time off from business as usual. Feel free to catch up on old articles in the archives but keep in mind it might be a while before any comments are posted. A little more than a week and I should be back in action as usual. So, this will be my last post for a little while but like General MacArthur, "I shall return".

4 comments:

  1. you familiar with Moldbug's Reactionary plans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mr. Huggins,
    I am not aware of any photos of Madame Nhu with her security entourage. If you can be more specific I may be able to send some out but it may be easier to go to the facebook page set up for Madame Nhu, there are a great many photos there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Facebook suggestion, will definitely check that on. As for some of the specific pics from the video, there are 3. they are at time stamp 1:28, 2:10, 2:13.

      Appreciate kindly if you find out you have better quality pics of those. My girlfriend (and especially her grandma) would love them. When her grandmother and grandfather and mom had to flee when the communists took over, they left everything behind and would love to have some of the older pictures of him.

      Bobby Huggins

      Delete
    2. I can't promise anything on the quality of them, they're not that big, but if you leave your email address (it will not be posted) I will send those to you. Believe me, I know the situation they are coming from very well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...