Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back in Black

After a great many headaches the computer problems seem (knock wood) to be solved. Had to pick up a new machine; not really crazy about it but I suppose that's what I get for sending someone else to pick it up. All the important info (such as the blog related materials) were able to be saved and transferred over to this new contraption, so that was a big relief. In any event, I don't know if my being extremely unsettled with the situation showed through, but I shall at least be glad to have things back to their usual, abnormal state around here and get back to 'regularly scheduled posts'. Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding -hopefully things will get better than they have been in the last couple of weeks of 'winging it'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...